How to remove or reset Dell laptop bios password
- Start your laptop while while pressing/holding F2 to get into the BIOS / UEFI
- Setup unlock password window will appear, with System Number: CRV4XY1-595B etc.
- Enter the 7 digits into form field below, choose dash and press Send Request button
ImportantYou may have to press CTRL + Enter for some Dell laptop models!
Insert code from bios here, should be something like: CRV4XY1
How to remove Dell laptop bios password with -E7A8
You will have to use your System Number it looks something like this: DRV5XY1-E7A8, this is just for sample but structure is same, there’s 7 digits plus 4 characters after dash.
Fallow these steps:
- Power on your Dell laptop
- Take a note of System Number(xxxxxxx-xxxx)
- Go to BiosBug.com/dell/
- Enter your 7 digits into form field (DRV5XY1)
- Choose suffix from drop down menu on the right (E7A8)
- Now Press Send Request button
- Type generated code into your laptop
- Press Enter or CTRL + ENTER
If for some reason it doesn’t work then try to hit CTRL+ENTER after inserting your recovery key instead of just ENTER.
BiosBug.com currently supports: -595B, -D35B, -2A7B, -1D3B, -1F66, -6FF1, -1F5A, -BF97 and -E7A8 suffix bios codes, no support yet for -8CF8 or -8FC8.
Simple way to remove or reset Acer laptop bios password hassle free. Tested and working with 8-digit bios passwords, read complete tutorial to unlock your Acer laptop bios.
Here is a simple way to remove your Sony Vaio forgotten bios password 4 x 4 / 16 digits. Just go to BiosBug.com and generate your bios unclock password for free.
Boot while while pressing/holding F2 to get into the BIOS / UEFI When the enter password window appears then press Alt + r or Alt Gr +r "Enter rescue password" window will appear, with YYYY-MM-DD..
Start your laptop by pressing power button, enter wrong password 3 times or just press enter button 3 times, system disabled box with 18-digit code appears..